* Improve your overall email marketing results.
* Get more clicks in your emails.
* Get more subscribers responding to your offers.
* Connect and build a better relationship with your audience.
* Get into the minds of your subscribers by knowing exactly what they want to hear.
* Gain trust and boost your credibility.
Inside “Email Copy That Sells” Course, You’ll Discover…
- How to craft compelling emails to motivate and inspire readers to buy your product. Writing an email is more than just a message. There are certain techniques you can use to get more readers to respond to your offer.
- How to inject “power words” into your email copy to motivate and persuade your readers to click on your link, buy your product, or what ever it is you want them to do. I reveal my favourite words I like to use in my email subject lines that gets people opening your emails without fail.
- The power of telling stories in your emails that connects with your audience. It has nothing to do with starting off with “Once upon a time”. In fact, I’ll show you how to write one in just one sentence!
- The art of using specifics and numbers. I’ll show you how to use this method so you can increase your leads and sales. You can use it in your email subject line and body.
- The power of questions. How to use questions to increase conversion rates. Yes, you absolutely can ask questions and your subscribers will respond! I’ll give you a few templates to use.
- The “Special Characters” trick. Want your subscribers to go crazy whenever you send out an email to your list? This is a method I use all the time to really amp it up…
- The “Cliffhanger Effect”. I’ll show you this cool little trick you can add to your email subject lines to make your subscribers practically going crazy over what’s in your email.
- The “Reason Why”. People don’t buy a product unless it benefits them in some way. In this section, I explain how to use it when writing your emails. This will surely get your subscribers to act fast!
- Features VS Benefits. Exactly how to write the benefits of your product instead of features. People buy based on what they’ll get out of your product. They don’t buy “features”. They buy benefits.
- The one little secret that gets people opening up your emails like crazy. You’ll be like “DUH!” when you find out about this, but it’s actually the best way to get subscribers to open your emails.
- Example email subject lines that work which you can copy and paste into your own email newsletters to increase your open-rates.
- The psychological triggers that turns non-buyers into happy customers.
- How to use intrigue and curiosity to sky-rocket your email open rates. I’ll share two of my favourite words you can use in your email copy to create curiosity. It’ll make your subscribers go nuts wanting to find out what your email is about.
|How To Write Copy For Any Product In Just 5 Minutes Details||00:00:00|
|When Is The Best Time To Send Out Your Email Details||00:00:00|
|How To Tell A Story In Your Emails Details||00:00:00|
|How To Track Your Click-Through And Open Rate Details||00:00:00|
|Text Vs HTML Emails Details||00:00:00|
|How To Write A Call-To-Action In Your Email Details||00:00:00|
|Should You Use Double Opt-In Or Single Opt-In Details||00:00:00|
|Email Frequency – How Often Should You Email your List Details||00:00:00|
|Balancing Promotional Emails And Free Content Details||00:00:00|
|Should Your Ask For Your Subscribers First Name When They Opt-In Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.