What unites us all is one fundamental belief: to achieve transformational results for the present and the future. Review and apply for any of the openings below for an opportunity to add yourself to our Rock Star Team! Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post you're applying for as the subject.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- High school degree/ND in arts or social science.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
BUSINESS DEV. MANAGER
We are looking for a talk the talk- do the walk rock star that can Build our market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, and Professionalism. Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to PowerPoint).
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Writing reports.
- Providing management with feedback.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications.
- Announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
The eLearning Project Manager is a high impact project management position within Alfresco’s learning organization. The candidate will provide support for learning initiatives by bringing key skills in content development, learning management, and experience creating and leading multiple phases of project life-cycles.
- Develops learning programs that include multiple modalities: self-paced e-learning, virtual and face to face workshops and on the job learning activities.
- Creates complimentary instructor lead training including exercises, role plays, simulations, and job aids as needed.
- Create and maintains dashboards, presentation decks and course materials for curriculums by job role.
- Designs and develops dynamic instructional interactions and simulations to create interactive, engaging course content, simulations for software, tools etc.
- Experience creating, editing, synchronizing and/or recording both audio and video for elearning courses.
- Monitors and reports effectiveness of all training conducted and revise courses as needed.
- Performs quality assurance checks on training courses that have been developed.
- Support and maintain the global knowledge base and repository for best practice documents, key tools and templates.
- Translates needs analysis and functional specifications into detailed course designs.
- Use eLearning tools such as Articulate, Camtasia, Brainshark, Cornerstone, WebEx to create interactive, SCORM compliant web based training deliverables
- Builds e-learning that is SCORM compliant and can be tracked by the LMS. Works with LMS vendor, IT or software vendor to resolve any technical issues with the web based training course or its performance within the LMS.
- Works with subject matter experts to design and develop audience-appropriate, clear, and concise training content.
- Assist with quarterly operational reviews, preparation and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (in a technical area: computer science, engineering, education, instructional design, information systems, technology)
- 3+ years related experience
TRAVEL: 25-35% annually.